Sail aboard the remarkably comfortable Sea Spirit and experience Antarctica in grand style with spacious suites. Carrying a maximum of 112 passengers this outstanding vessel, approved for polar waters, is equipped with rubber inflatable boats – called RIBs – for shore transfers and cruising. Kayaking and camping options are available. Plus enjoy the amenities of a fine hotel, while a resident photographer helps you take brag-worthy photos.
All suites have facilities en suite and exterior views. Deluxe cabins, suites and the Owner is Suite have private balconies for viewing the breathtaking landscapes of Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falklands (Malvinas). Cruise with all the comfort of home – king-size beds (twin beds for those who prefer them), an open bar, balconies and a hot tub.
• Flat Screen TVs and DVD players in every suite
• Smallest suite is a spacious 215 square feet
• Owner is Suite is 550 sq. feet.
• Library/Games Room
• Hot tub on Deck 5 with seating area and Bistro
• Open bar
• 1 lounge
• Internet access
• Private facilities – sink, toilet and shower in every cabin.
• Multi-purpose presentation room with state-of-the-art equipment
• Every cabin has an exterior view