Sea Adventurer (Formerly Clipper Adventurer)
This sister-ship of Lyubov Orlova, built in 1975, underwent a $13 million conversion in 1998. She has a proud reputation as a well-appointed, elegant expedition ship for softer adventures. Clipper Adventurer is equipped with Zodiacs for shore landings and ocean level cruising, yet offers fine dining, and cabins with exterior views and facilities en suite.
• All Clipper cabins have exterior views.
• 61 outside cabins, all featuring private facilities, individual temperature controls, and in-room music.
• Decks 4and 5 provide exterior access, with outside seating.
• Window-lined dining room on Deck 4 with unreserved seating: buffet-style breakfast or table service; table-service or buffet lunch, and table-service dinner. Main course choices from changing daily menu; cakes served in mid-afternoon.
• Lounge/Presentation Room that accommodates all guests.
• 2 bars.
• Library stocked with nautical books and board games.
• Gift shop.
• 24 hour beverage station, serving coffee, tea, chilled water and fruit juices.
• Ship-to-shore communications via satellite, with email, and wireless, Internet access.
• Clinic with licensed doctor.
• Exercise room with elliptical trainer, hand weights, bike and floor mats.
• Massage therapist.